1. Determine the last three bytes of your gateway’s Ethernet MAC address. This can be found on the label on the bottom of the gateway; the last three bytes are highlighted.
2. Enter the URL into the web browser to access the web interface. For example, for the gateway used in this guide, the URL is https://rg1xx29378B.local., where “29378B” are the last six digits of the Ethernet MAC address. In Wi-Fi quick config mode, the gateway can also be accessed via the IP address at https://192.168.1.1
3. Accept the self-signed security certificate in the browser.
4. Click Advanced.
5. Click Proceed to the Web interface – second screen
6. Log on using the following default credentials: Username: sentrius Password: RG1xx